Note: Ovens vary so you may have to play around with where you place your pizza in the oven, temperature and time. Enjoy!
This pizza has become our favorite. It would be even if we were not doing Keto!
Servings: 1 people
- Pizza Stone or Sheet Pan
- Long Knife
- Parchment Paper
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 large Egg beaten
- 1/4 - 1/2 jar Pizza Sauce You can make your own or find a Keto friendly brand.
- 1 tbsp Oregano This is optional. You can add as much or little as you like.
- Oil To Put On Stone or Cookie Sheet Use oil instead of spray unless you have a very well seasoned stone or sheet.
- 1 6 oz can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Onion Flakes Add to your taste.
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Water Make it as thick or thin as you like.
- Salt To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Mix the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute and stir well.
- Microwave for an extra 30 seconds and stir well.
- Add the Almond Flour, garlic powder, and eggs and mix well until a dough forms.
- Place the dough between two pieces of parchment and roll to about 1/8" thick.
- Make sure to oil your stone or cookie sheet. Put it onto the pizza stone or cookie sheet after oiling.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the top of the pizza crust, this will help prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake for about 7 mins (depends on what you use and oven) or until you see some browning on top. Again, it will depend on your oven.
- Remove from the oven and flip it. Note: You may get some sticking and if so use a long knife to slide under it to loosen the crust. You will have to go a little slowly. Flipping is the tricky part. You might want to lay another oiled stone on top and then flip it or you could lay parchment paper on top and flip and then slide it back onto the stone.
- After it is flipped, add your favorite low carb or Keto friendly pizza toppings which can also include sauce, cheese, pepperoni, peppers, onions, or whatever. Then cook until your toppings are as done as you like.
This recipe makes a small - medium thin crust pizza. For thicker pizza double the recipe.